Monday, May 14, 2007

I Thought I've Been Here Before

Do you have this feeling before? You are at a new place at a point in time and yet the place look familiar as if you've been there before, or have you experienced being in the same situation, doing the exact same thing, not once but, several times.

To me life is full of lessons to be learnt. Life will present me with the same lesson until it felt I have completely master it.
To be frank, I'm pretty bad with money. When I'm in the kinda spending mood, my wallet would be emptied in no time. I can buy things that I either do not need or have not need for like stationeries, junk food, durains and all. Life is always presenting me with the same lesson: Not enough money left to spend before the end of the month.

You see I'm now into serious cashflow problem due to my spending habits and poor money management. I used to think making more money will solve my problem, but again, the more money I made, the more I spend (you must be thinking the same how smart).

My mission is firstly, to help as many people as I could to aviod the same mistake I've made. Secondly, to help as many people as I could to fuel up their tired soul through motivating and fun blog.

I will persist because I know I can make a difference in you and thereby help myself.
This is just the beginning...

No comments: