Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Secrets of Negotiation

Today is a sunny day, I brought my girls to swimming lesson. They look forward to it every week. I swam too. It's been a long time since I last swam. Need to improve my stamina and strength.
Meet a friend for lunch at Raffles City, Thai express, one of my favourite.
In the afternoon, attended Lim Weixian coach lesson on the Secrets of Negotiation.
Pick up a lot of technique from him. The lesson was highly interactive. We had role play to practise what was taught. From basic selling a pen, to computer and to finally merger and acquisition.

Learnt nothing is too high a selling price if you dare to ask and nothing is too low a price if you dare to offer. Negotiation is about win-win for both; and solving the other party problem without compromising our own. I have to utilise visual, audio and kinetic to bring my message across to the other party and many more...

Very fulfilling day.


No comments: