Tuesday, December 30, 2008

About 6D

Why do I start 6D?

Purpose:
Like many of my friends I was lost in the rat race. I traded my health and time with my family for advancement in my career. "I got no choice" was the excuse I gave myself for not spending time with my family and friends. The purpose of setting up 6D Plan is to help ordinary people like myself achieve extraordinary rich life through one person helping another.

Policy:
We treat others like how we like others to treat us. We deal with our team members fairly irregardless of rank or background. We honor our words. If we say we will do it, it is consider done. We take responsibility for our action or non-action.

Product:
Highly sought after wholesome product for internal and external use.

Goal:
To help 6 direct team-mate achieve $15,540 monthy income within 8 months.


No comments: